When planning your holidays at Disneyland Paris, you may have various questions such as how long to stay, where to stay, where to eat, and so on.
One of the essential questions during your Disneyland holidays is how you will get around between your hotel and the park. You need to decide whether you want to use your own vehicle or prefer public transportation such as trains and planes. The determining factor in making this choice is whether or not you can easily move around once you are on-site.
You are more likely to choose a train or plane journey if you are certain that you can easily get to the parks or your Disney hotel, thanks to shuttle buses, in particular. That’s why today’s article aims to provide you with all the information regarding the Disney hotel shuttles.
How to go to the Disneyland Paris park?
If you have booked a hotel to stay throughout your visit to Disneyland Paris, there is a good chance that you will need to travel from your hotel to the Disney park. For this purpose, it’s worth knowing that there are free shuttle buses available that allow you to easily reach the Parisian amusement park.
There is a relatively large number of hotels near Disneyland that provide transportation from their location to the park. These hotels are Disney partner hotels with shuttle services. However, depending on the hotel you are staying at, you are not obligated to use these Disney buses as they are located quite close to the Disneyland park.
This means that you can go there on foot. This is the case for:
- the Disneyland Hotel, which is located at the entrance of the park,
- the Disney’s Hotel New York, which is only a ten-minute walk away,
- the Disney’s Sequoia Lodge, which requires only a 15-minute walk (or 5 minutes by free shuttle),
- the Disney’s Newport Bay Club, which is a 15-minute walk from the park (or 10 minutes by free shuttle),
- the Disney’s Hotel Cheyenne, which requires a 20-minute walk (or 5 minutes by free shuttle),
- Disney’s Hotel Santa Fe, which is a 20-minute walk from Disneyland (or 5 minutes by shuttle).
Disney hotel shuttle – Practical information
First of all, know that it is entirely possible to arrange for the free shuttles provided by the park by choosing a Disneyland Paris package when booking your sholidays.
Next, please note that for Disney’s Davy Crockett Ranch, Villages Nature Paris, and Disneyland Hotel, there are no free shuttles available. You will need to either drive to the park or use public transportation for Villages Nature Paris, and for Disneyland Hotel, you can simply walk as it is located at the entrance of the park.
As for the hotels with Disney shuttles, it’s important to know that the shuttles run every 12 minutes from 6:30 am to 11:00 pm, seven days a week, including weekends.
For individuals who require special transportation, including those with disabilities, adapted shuttles are available.
What are the benefits of taking a Disney shuttle?
If you are not convinced by these Disney hotels with shuttles, here is a list of some advantages:
- a lower financial cost (not gasoline),
- Time savings (no need to find a parking space!)
- an ecological gesture (travel to several),
- A magical journey thanks to decorated shuttles
- an hourly range that covers opening and closing of the park.
Conclusion on Disneyland Hotel Buses
In other words, you don’t necessarily need to use your own vehicle to spend a few days at Disneyland Park thanks to hotels with free Disney shuttles. They allow you to travel from and to your hotel/park throughout the day to enjoy the park all day long. In addition to that, these buses offer several significant advantages that will make your holidays a truly enjoyable experience.