These are moments that you can enjoy to experience the magic of Disneyland Paris in a much more relaxed manner, and all in exclusivity! Indeed, the Extra Magic Time allow you to access certain parts of both parks before the regular opening hours, giving you the opportunity to enjoy the Disney magic before other guests enter the park. Moreover, this is an exclusive benefit reserved for Disney hotel guests and holders of a Magic Plus Annual Pass or an Infinity Annual Pass! To learn more about the access conditions, you can continue reading this article.
What attractions are open during these extra times?
Certain restaurants are open so that you can enjoy a snack or have breakfast with Disney princesses. The attractions that are open include the following (subject to change by the park, maintenance work, etc.):
- Le Carrousel de Lancelot
- Peter pan’s Flight
- Dumbo the Flying Elephant
- Mad Hatter’s Tea Cup
- Princess Pavilion
- Buzz Lightyear Lazer Blast
- Hyperspace Mountain
- Star Tours : the aventures continue
- Thunder Mesa Riverboat Landing
- Big Thunder Mountain
- Phantom Manor
Walt Disney Studio Park
- Crush’s Coaster
- Cars Quatre Roues Rallye
- Les Tapis Volants – Flying Carpets Over Agrabah
- Ratatouille: The Adventure
- Twilight Zone Tower of Terror
- Toy Soldier Parachute Drop
- Slinky Dog Zigzag Spin
- RC Racer
The conditions to enjoy additional moments of magic
As we mentioned, with the Extra Magical Times, you have the opportunity to enjoy the parks even before opening time for the public. This means you get a little extra, an additional dose of magic during your visit that you shouldn’t miss out on. Plus, this can be done every day, throughout the year (except, of course, during park closures). You’ll be able to enjoy all the attractions and activities before too many visitors start lining up, and you’ll also have the chance to meet your childhood heroes without having to wait! You’ll enjoy numerous benefits, all in a calm environment without being rushed by other visitors.
To take advantage of these extra magical moments, you will need to meet certain conditions:
- Either you are staying in a Disneyland Paris hotel, and in that case, you can pick up the Magic Pass at the reception of your hotel or at the Disney Express service at Marne-La-Vallée Chessy train station. Once you have this pass, you will be able to enjoy these extra magical moments starting from your first day at the hotel. If you did not purchase the tickets at the same time as your hotel reservation, you should approach the reception during check-in to let them know that you want to take advantage of these moments.
- Alternatively, if you have a valid Disneyland Pass Gold, you can also enjoy these extra magical moments. However, please note that temporary passes or passes with restrictions (which can be found on the Disney park calendar) may not grant access to these moments. Accompanying individuals of the Annual Pass holder can also participate in these moments if they have privilege tickets, but the pass holder must be present.
So, if you meet these conditions, you can enjoy these extra time every day from 8:30 am to 9:30 am. Afterward, starting from 9:30 am, the gates are open to all visitors, and they can begin using the attractions from 10 am onwards, giving you an additional half an hour to enjoy. As you can understand, you have approximately an hour and a half to enjoy the park without having to wait in line before other visitors arrive.
When you want to enjoy these moments, you can use the special queue located at the Disneyland Hotel. You can start lining up from 8 am. Once there, you will need to present several documents of your choice to gain entry:
- The Disney Hotel Easy Pass card
- The Magic pass
- Disneyland Pass Gold
- A Privilege Ticket (while ensuring that you are accompanied by the passholder, as mentioned earlier)
Next, if you want to know which attractions you have access to during your Extra Magic Time, you can consult the calendars available directly on the Disneyland Paris website. Indeed, these may vary, and depending on the periods, you may only have access to one park.
All the advantages in Disneyland Park
With the Extra Magical Times, you can fully enjoy the park without waiting in queues. You can make the most of it in Main Street USA land starting at 8:30 am with your passes included in a Disneyland Park and Disney Hotel package. You can book breakfast at Market House Delicatessen or enjoy an American buffet with Mickey and his friends at Plaza Gardens Restaurant. You can choose one of these events to book and experience a magical meal.
You can also enjoy the Extra Magical Times in Fantasyland, where you can have fun on family-friendly attractions and even have breakfast with your favorite Disney princesses at Auberge de Cendrillon! Make the most of the major attractions in Discoveryland for an adventure without waiting in queues, or experience Big Thunder Mountain in Frontierland. Keep an eye on the calendar because new attractions are scheduled to be accessible during the Extra Magical Times in the coming days.
The advantages in Walt Disney Studios Park
You will have the opportunity to dine at the Backlot restaurants and enjoy several incredible attractions that will immerse you in the magic of Disney films. Once again, make sure to check the calendar to find out which attractions are open during the Extra Magical Times.
Frequently Asked Questions
Who can benefit from of Extra Magic Time?
Holders of Infinity, Magic Plus annual passes, and visitors staying at a resort hotel can enjoy the Extra Magical Times. Simply present your ticket (or Magic Pass) at the dedicated entrances.
Is it possible to take Disney Access Premier during Extra Magic?
No, it is not possible. The ticket machines do not operate during these extra time.
However, it is possible to get fast-pass tickets a little bit before the official park opening. You will have a few minutes to enjoy this advantage before the crowd also comes to get a ticket.